Scottish Kippers – Boil in bag / Grill
These are ready to boil in the bag / grill and come frozen in pairs (200g).
Availability: In stock
Locally Processed Scottish Kippers – these are ready to boil in the bag / grill and are ideal for BBQs. These come frozen in pairs (200g).
Store in a refrigerator at 0° to 4° C.
Do not exceed the “Use by” date.
Home Freezing – Freeze on day of purchase and use within three months of freezing.
Defrost overnight in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours
Once defrosted do not refreeze
Fat 17.6g (of which saturated fat 3.74g)
Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins D and B12, niacin
How We Package
How we package your fish and seafood
1. We vacuum pack fish portions in pairs and whole fish individually. We vacuum pack scallops in quantities of 500g. Oysters and lobsters are placed in a box.
2. Each portion is then clearly labelled with the species, who packed it, the date it was packed and a fresh use-by date.
3. We add frozen chill packs, which contain non-toxic gel, to a polystyrene box.
4. We pack your order so the chill packs distribute the cold evenly throughout your fish and seafood, ensuring maximum freshness.
5. We seal the box with packing tape and hand it to our courier, who will deliver it to you within 24 hours.