Hot Smoked Salmon Mascarpone Pasta
By Rebecca's Cookery
Delicious Scottish hot smoked salmon Mascarpone Pasta is a deliciously creamy pasta dish. Once defrosted this salmon is ready to eat, which is why I love this recipe if I need a quick dinner after a busy day.
- 2 Hot smoked salmon fillets
- 150g Farafelle
- 100g Mascarpone
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 Lemon (juice only)
- 1/2 Broccoli head
- 1 tsp Olive oil
1. Put your pasta in a pan of boiling salted water and cook as per pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile flake your salmon fillets into large chunks and set aside.
3. In the final 5 minutes of your pasta cooking add your broccoli to the pan.
4. Now start the sauce by heating some olive oil in a pan and adding the garlic. Cook for 30 seconds and stir in the mascarpone, when the mascarpone has melted season with salt & pepper and add the lemon juice.
5. When the pasta & broccoli has finished cooking, drain (reserving some pasta water) and add to the mascarpone and mix to combine. Add a little of the pasta water to create a lovely sauce.
6. Add in most of the salmon to the pasta (I keep some aside to put on top for serving). Mix until combined adding a little more pasta water if the sauce seems too thick and serve with some black pepper.
About Your Hot Smoked Salmon
Enjoy delicious Scottish Hot Smoked Salmon processed at Scotland’s Oldest Smokehouse, kilometres from our own unit in Peterhead, with techniques used for hundreds of years. This meaty, luxurious salmon is full of vital nutrients and vitamins and ready to eat. Find out more about Amity Hot Smoked salmon and other salmon products available here.
Our salmon is sustainably sourced.
Customer turned brand ambassador Rebecca's Cookery AKA Rebecca Chalmers, is a local foodie passionate about local produce. Her delicious recipes are easy to follow and showcase Amity's great Scottish seafood - allowing you to create flavoursome seafood dishes in the comfort of your own home.